Friday, May 3, 2013

Summer inspiration

Meet up with friends!
top: Monki.com/earings: ahalife.com/sandals: apc.fr

Last weeks of school!
top:topshop/skirt: mirabella.jp/shoes: converse

California style!
top: forever21/denim shorts: etsy.com/necklace:melindamaria.com

Summer Daze!
shoes and sunnies: asos/jean jacket: mywardrobe.com/ head band: boticca.com

Hi everyone!!
 Here are some outfits I put together since summer is right around the corner. I am ready to finish up the last weeks in college and be done with projects and finals! The weather has been warming up quite a bit (except for an impromptu cold front today that got me terribly sick D: ) Nonetheless, I can't wait for Summer days filled with water balloon fights and ice cold cokes and water, new books to discover and re-discover, as well as days at the beach listening to the sea gulls around me, as I look out at the blue ocean with salt in my hair and a huge smile in my face that hurts when I wrinkle it. Also looking forward to Summer nights looking at the stars with my boyfriend having ice cream and watching Netflix until I fall asleep.
Aaaaah Summer get here now!!!
-Karen
Follow me on Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment