Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mexico Hermoso



 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico


Cancun, Quintana Roo Mexico

 Chiapas, Mexico

 Colima Mexico

Guanajuato, Mexico


 Monterrey, Mexico

 Palenque en Mexico

 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Zacatecas Mexico

Hola!! 
As many already know, I am a proud Mexicana and was raised in Mexico as well, although I have not visited all these places in Mexico I would absolutely love to do so. I feel like many people don't give it enough credit for it's beauty and amazing and gorgeous sites and beaches!!!
Cabo, and Cancun are one of the most visited places in Mexico because they are beautiful and filled with astonishing sites. Mexico has the most beautiful culture and stories behind it. I only wish you can watch this video which was filmed in a magical and oh so real place, take a peak inside of the Palenque in Chiapas. The song is by Mexican Group Camila it is beautiful and I am so proud.
Hope you enjoy it!
-Karen
pictures found here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment