Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welcome Spring!









Hello!!
This week has warmed up quite a bit. Today was a nice 90 degrees and a bit windy. I finally got to wear my brand new lace circle skirt and I am obsessed with how cute it looks with my white Converse! I had a great day today! Stress is coming back though, as projects and homework started piling up as well as exams!!
Oh well, I hope my last weeks in college give me time to breathe!

On another note, today while heading out from my school's Subway I was approached by my school's college fashion blogger and she told me that she absolutely loved loved loved my outfit and asked to take pictures of me so that I could be featured on their fashion website! Aaaaaaaaah that really plastered a HUGE smile on my face!!!
I hope you have an awesome rest of the week!

Top and skirt: Forever21
Converse
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Bag: grad gift
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment