Thursday, April 25, 2013

Blue Front.









 Hello everyone!!
 It has been a busy busy week for me as finals are coming up and the last few weeks of school are passing by so incredibly fast!!
I still have to finish studying for my final exams ugh, I wish it would end already. I still don't know what my plans are for the summer, but relaxing seems really good to me now. I am so stressed!
 Any who, today was wonderfully cold I do say wonderfully because here in South Texas we don't have Fall nor a long Winter, actually almost no Winter is what we have, so I love cold weather because everyone wants what they can't have right? I decided to take a que from Bonnie from Flashes of Style as I styled this outfit similar to hers, yet added my own twist. 
The cold front won't stay for long, we will be back to 90 and 100 degree weather by next week so might as well enjoy it while it lasts!
Have a great Friday!!

Denim Shirt: Papaya's
Black Jeans: Delia's
sweater: thrifted
Boots: Clark's
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment