Monday, April 8, 2013

Do it like Cher Horowitz











AS IF!!!!!!!
Hi guys just wanted to post a Clueless inspired look! I know I know, my obsession for this movie is a bit obsessive...but I am more obsessed with the clothing in the movie....gosh it is just so great how the 90's are back right? Crop tops, circle skirts, high wasted denim = HEAVEN!! As long as the boys don't fall for men's wear from the 90's as well then we're good!
I loved the outfit Cher wore towards the end of the film and I wanted to put a little twist to the salmon sweater so here it is!!
I hope you had a lovely Monday mine was actually good but I had the worst headache!! 
Any who, have a great week!

Salmon colored sweater: Forever21
black skinny's: Papaya's
Boots: vintage Clark's
-Karen
p.s. Follow me on Instagram @doitfor_karen

No comments:

Post a Comment