Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rock and Rollin'




Okay, I am so excited we are getting a break from the hot weather, thankfully tonight and for the next week (hopefully) a cold front will come our way! I had already put away this cropped Rolling Stones sweater but it might make an appearance at least one more time this coming week! YES!
I just realized that this day is coming to an end and I have not done any of the things I had planned for today! (omgomgomg) I still have to do laundry and study for my exam I have on Tuesday oh and continue counting down for the Oscar's! I mean I cannot and WILL NOT miss my Leo Dicaprio today + Ellen Degeneres hosts? I cannot miss this so I must get to it!!! (rain check on laundry I guess :/)
-xoxo Karen 
Sweater: Forever21/ Jeans: Forever 21/ Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment