Friday, March 15, 2013

Flash back Spring Break









Hola!!
So sorry for the absence but I am just enjoying my wonderful break from school!! I have spent time with some of my best friends here at home and have spent a great time with my family and bf...I cannot wait to see my boyfriend again later tonight! :D I just feel so blessed for everything in life currently. I am sooooooo incredibly happy that spring is here because I get to wear all of my flowery clothes and tomorrow I will go shopping for more!! (;
I hope you are also enjoying your week or enjoy it once you have your spring break!!
love love love
P.S. These photos are a flashback to my spring break from years past(;
-Karen
 floral blouse: JCP/ jeans: Delia's/floral dress: Dillards
follow more of my adventures on my instagram @doitfor_karen


No comments:

Post a Comment